Message view

Parasense \"Avangaro

Parasense - Avangard

Author:

Håvard Haga

Time:

24.02.2003 14:39

Text:

Finally :) This long awaited album from the russian guys, this cd is just what I expected !! Track 1, Gidra isn`t anything special though, I didn`t like it, but if you just skip that one you have 8 tracks to have really fun with... Track 2 is very good, nice bassline, and t3 follows the same style, even harder bassline, one hell of a track!! t4 also very good, t5, ritual of Drugs is a killer, nice bass, not as "pumping" as 2&3, but harder and the kicks makes a nice "clack" sound, great!! T6&7 is at 148 BPM, fast and hard, same style as 2&3, very good !! No tracks on this cd under 144 BPM, very hard and dancefloor-oriented !! Track 8 is pumping again, great track,with the same "clack" as T5, and then we have t9, which starts very good, but listen very carefully to the last 3:30 min of the track, God damn !!! So excellent, hard, pumping, I love the end of this track, the bassline changes three times... Do you like the older Parasense, buy this one straight away !! I give it 10/10, to bad Track 1 don`t follow the same style as none of the rest! :)

Message threads

Topic: Author:
Time:
Message  Parasense - Avangard
Håvard Haga 24.02.2003 14:39  

Get Relaxed Journeys! New album 
from 
Chilltribe 
Relaxed 
Journeys 
Get Quality Relaxation! Get your 
Quality